MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So I got in a fight last night.... (Come add your fight stories too!)

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Composure

Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Lolz...you'd probably KO em in the first shot. With that much weight around he's got ZERO mobility in fact I'd chose a 150 pounder against em. Kinda sad, but reminds me of the once Sumo Grand Champion Akebono. Man did he get lit up in MMA. His cardio lasted about a minute. In fact I think super sized fighters don't do well; Tim Sylvia, Bob Sapp, Akebono, Brock even (very clumsy/lack of balance), Super Mario, etc. Only Overeem is an exception. He was a true fighter before he got that big so his striking is fluid. It was just so awkward seeing Brock strike and take a punch. The top position was his realm, but outside of that a fish outta water.

Youtube the video when the fight happens and place bets like what my friend did. In the UK there was this bar brawler who wanted to fight my friend's buddy (ex-Russian military) and it was fawking hilarious.

Basically ex-commando says put all your money on me. British brawler runs up on em, the Russian side steps and punches him in the solar plexus...game over. What's funny was the Russian wanted to continue as that was his "warm up shot."

Man I got bags full of stories...lolz!
Love your fight stories haha