MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #20275 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
I’m having such a fun morning. I’ve always been very amused at the way young people play out their little dramas on facebook for the whole world to see.

I never thought anyone I know would do something that dumb. Of my 100 or so friends, I have known most of them for more than 20 years and many for more than 30. We didn’t grow up with the innerweb and we’re to old for drama. ….I thought.

So... what happens when a 47 year old p**** hound gets dumped by the whore he met in a bar and she takes up with one of his bandmates ( yes he still thinks he’s gonna be a rockstar) ??

He takes his broken heart drama to facebook and i have the funniest morning in a long while.

so far I’ve spit coffee on my laptop twice ….. and now SHE’S JOINED THE FUN!!

what fun... and all before they go to work

edit: he just posted this on her wall..

I've gotta get this coffee off of my keyboard.