MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shogun wouldn't mind facing Machida again and coaching on TUF Brazil

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
MaleHairdresser
Banned

MaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
You should probably re-read that post considering I never said Machida was the same fighter he was either, I just said Shogun is done based on the fact his knees have had to been operated on a hundred times and he got the shit beat out of him twice last year. Quit acting like McKeever, while it's funny to watch, it's also pretty sad.

You should also probably re-read the rest of my posts, the only fight I was wrong about was Edgar/Henderson and everyone knows that when they rematch on North American soil where point fighting counts Edgar is going to win the rematch.
Lurking on this forum, I significantly remember you posting about how Johnny Hendricks had nothing for Jon Fitch and that Jon was going to easily dominate him.

You were horribly wrong on that one too.
MaleHairdresser is offline   Reply With Quote