MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shogun wouldn't mind facing Machida again and coaching on TUF Brazil

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Love how Lyoto gets owned and just skips overit like no big thing.

Also, "Okay, so I've been wrong a few times".

The guy is a riot.

What matchups would we like for both of them if they didn't do Machida/Shogun 3 right now?

To me Phil Davis shouldn't be thrown in with another top 5 calibar LHW again. They are going to ruin him before he even grows. He has done nothing to be in that elite class. He had trouble with Lil Nog and he beat Gustaf when Gustaf was like 22 years old. He has no top 10 wins really.

If they don't do this fight, I would like to see Shogun vs. Gustaf if Gustaf were to win vs Thiago. And Machida vs. Bader.

Come to think about it the 205 division is pretty thin after the first 7 or so. Guys like Te Huna and Bonnar need to start getting a little better opponents I guess.
I have Canadian Pyscho on Ignored, that's why I skipped over it, he's a giant annoyance and his posts are the same old shit every single time. He's basically McKeever just without the tantrums.

Neither Shogun or Machida are top five right now, Feijao and Mousasi are both in SF, Rampage is having surgery so they're going to get either Gustaffson, Davis, or Bader.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote