MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #20320 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
So I was thrown out of bed by my cellphone this morning (12pm). My father wanted me to bring him his angle drill so I got in the car and brought him his angle drill. On my way home I thought I'd just pop in the store to get some groceries . I didn't feel like going in there because I was sweaty, greasy and everything you are after a night of drinking but I thought 'who's going to be there anyway, it's Saturday and people are still sleeping'. Boy, was I wrong. I met everyone and their mother and I think I might have invented a new kind of friendzone. The sweatzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Flatmates off to their families for the long easter weekend...on my own. Can't see my sisters because of my uncle being a collosal c**t. Gave my uncle some money last week to give them an egg each for easter, text my eldest sister to see how they are and if they like their eggs...she says "what eggs?" Son of a bitch!!!
SON OF A BITCH!!!