MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #20321 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I was thrown out of bed by my cellphone this morning (12pm). My father wanted me to bring him his angle drill so I got in the car and brought him his angle drill. On my way home I thought I'd just pop in the store to get some groceries . I didn't feel like going in there because I was sweaty, greasy and everything you are after a night of drinking but I thought 'who's going to be there anyway, it's Saturday and people are still sleeping'. Boy, was I wrong. I met everyone and their mother and I think I might have invented a new kind of friendzone. The sweatzone.

SON OF A BITCH!!!
yeah...it's like a law of physics. Also you might be surprised at how many people are regularly up by the crack of noon on Saturday.