MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #20345 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Liza!

I just got done eating some food, relaxing. You know what grinds my gears Peter Griffin style? When people say America is a Christian nation.

Do these people not realize that America's first amendment completely shatters the first 5 of the 10 commandments? In 1 amendment, we are completely free from half of God's top 10 laws to follow, thanks to America. In fact, there are actually only 3 out of the 10 of god's laws that are actually laws in America, and they have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity.

Anywho, that's my throw away comment for the day/night, now I'm going to pig out more on my crackers and cheese.