MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #20367 (permalink)
MaleHairdresser
Banned

MaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level nowMaleHairdresser is on another level now
Quote:
I am emailing you guys separately from the rest of the group, because, while everyone was great you stood out in the crowd. You are my A-Team and are the frontrunners for leadership roles and who I will look to for really helping us grow and become bigger and better than ever.

So just know that you guys are my all-star team I am bringing on a hefty little group because I know many will get weeded out within the first two weeks, but I want you guys to be my core team. Please take a look at the following email I sent out to everyone else all the same stuff applies to you guys as well. But I will be prioritizing your stories in the front of the line.
You guys were chosen out of a field of 200 applicants, so congratulations. Thank you so much, you guys all submitted great work to me and I hope we grow and become even better than we already are.
YES!, ******* YES! Got the spot on BJPenn.com. Buzzing.