MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #20411 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System

After working graveyard for 4 1/2 months, I just found out that next shift I'm going to is.... graveyard for another 4 1/2 month. It sucks normally. It especially sucks that this next` shift goes over summer through September.

All the old ****s who couldn't find a pool party if they used google get to sit at home during the day throughout the summer while I sleep. FML.

I know, first world problems.

I ******* love the summer. This entire next summer will consist of me working every single weekend night with the great days of wed and thur off (most of which I will be sleeping during the day). I repeat, FML.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ