MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 will spoil movie-lovers - what are you looking forward to?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 PM
The Avengers' is a big tub of popcorn heaven. A huge grin on my face throughout and much applause from the crowd too. Well done Mr. Whedon.

— edgarwright (@edgarwright) April 12, 2012

Avengers was awesome. Felt like Joss Whedon in all the right ways while still feeling like the best of Marvel. It's going to be really huge.

— brubaker (@brubaker) April 12, 2012

The Avengers - Epic. EPIC! Everyone fights everyone, but it does deliver. Marvel's movies get better every single one. Hulk! HULK!!

— Alex Billington (@firstshowing) April 12, 2012

THE AVENGERS. Finally, a Marvel film with a rousing finish. I'll deal with the first two acts in my review.

— Jeremy Smith (@mrbeaks) April 12, 2012

I'd tweet about The Avengers but my body is still recovering from non-stop geeking out. So, so, so much fun (for the most part).

— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) April 12, 2012

Finished watching #Avengers but can't get up on account of this visible erection.

— Zeb Wells (@zebwells) April 12, 2012

Just got out of the Avengers premiere. My favorite superhero film ever, no hyperbole.

— Rick Remender (@Remender) April 12, 2012

And that third act is more than enough to make THE AVENGERS the best Marvel movie yet.

— Jeremy Smith (@mrbeaks) April 12, 2012

It's the bomb. I could not possibly say enough.

— Josh Dickey (@Variety_JLD) April 12, 2012

Not a false note. Innovative. BRUTAL. And goddamn funny. Hype = believe it. #Avengers

The Avengers is pretty epic. There is probably more action in this film's climax than all the other Marvel movie combines!

— Peter Sciretta (@slashfilm) April 12, 2012

Just saw #Avengers!Holy crap!!!#HULKSMASH!!!!

— JennaBusch (@JennaBusch) April 12, 2012

Just got out of #Avengers premiere. Liked.

— Anthony Breznican (@Breznican) April 12, 2012

I can't say much about The #Avengers, but, to Whedon fans and Marvel fans: You have NOTHING to worry about. So much awesome.

— Matt Blum (@cerebus19) April 12, 2012

My god Joss Whedon is going to be breathtakingly rich.

Avengers was big, messy, fun. More importantly there's now nothing but Hawkeye fanfic swimming around in my head. #mmmrenner

— jen yamato (@jenyamato) April 12, 2012

The avengers was incredible. Blown away.

— Damian Mc Ginty (@damianmcginty) April 12, 2012

AVENGERS is good enough to make me forgive IRON MAN 2.

— Devin Faraci (@devincf) April 12, 2012

The Avengers was one of the coolest movies I've seen in a while

— Spencer Boldman(@SpencerBoldman) April 12, 2012

Seriously, if comic book movies are your thing, you will be fully satisfied by the concoction Joss Whedob has fixed for you with #AVENGERS.

— Anthony Breznican (@Breznican) April 12, 2012

Absolutely loved THE AVENGERS. Was smiling from beginning to end. If you're a Marvel fan you're going to lose your shit in the theater.

— Steven Weintraub (@colliderfrosty) April 12, 2012

Also, the two things that made #THEAVENGERS amazing: the Hulk and the humor. Joss Whedon gets a 10 out of 10 on both of those.

— Steven Weintraub (@colliderfrosty) April 12, 2012

So that was AMAZING. Like, double plus awesome. Thank you Joss Whedon for giving us all the #Avengers movie we deserve. #OnlyYou

— Seth Green (@SethGreen) April 12, 2012

Just getting out of "The Avengers" world premiere. Thought the film was major. LOT of action, laughs and surprises. Hulk stole the show.

— ShaheemReid (@ShaheemReid) April 12, 2012

"The Avengers" has a Big surprise after the credits. Make sure you stay for it.

— ShaheemReid (@ShaheemReid) April 12, 2012

Just returned from world premiere of THE AVENGERS. Film is all that! 2 hrs & 20 minutes of pure fun! In theaters May 4th.I'm going again.

— Stephanie Frederic (@stepfredla) April 12, 2012

I'm not big on comic book movies, but I did enjoy the screening of 'The Avengers' tonight. Despite it being 130 plus mins long. Lol

— Julia(@vegan_julia) April 12, 2012

this guy...oh this guy... He's gonna break a lot of shit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46867421335329877433311.jpg (56.9 KB, 18 views)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome