MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #20420 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
dude you need guys need to adopt the Chicago rotation... police (including 911 operators) go on revolving days off... 6 on 2 off.... and if your 2 days off are weekends, you get a 3 day. so if your 2 days are saturday n sunday, you get either friday or monday off too. so you get a 3 day weekend like every 1 and a half months.

i know this cuz i applied and took the test for 911 dispatcher... yet i FAILED with an 80%...... sigh... i think we know why i really failed...
That sounds awesome. Everything at my station is based on seniority. I've been on for 5 years but thats still nothing in the big picture. There's guys who have been on longer than I've been alive.

That sucks about the test. How did you fail with an 80%? Out here 75% and better is passing. But they combine the written with an interview into one score and pass the top 5 to the next stage.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague