MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 will spoil movie-lovers - what are you looking forward to?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post

Regarding Renner's badassedness though, did you see The Hurt Locker? That Renner is one of the most badass guys ever imo. I guess I have seen Damon in too many silly roles for Bourne to be totally convincing to me.
Yeah, saw that fairly recently actually. Pretty good film, some great sound effects and suspenseful moments. Interesting character he played too. The character was a real badarse but he was a somewhat unsympathetic one. Too hardcore on the adrenaline junkie business to the point where he would sacrifice his colleagues. That made it hard to identify with the character a bit.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote