MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 will spoil movie-lovers - what are you looking forward to?

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Most of those movies seem to be full of propaganda. The Avengers is an example. Full of war and death. Not my cup of tea. I prefer not to be BRAINWASHED!!!

On that note, I'm looking forward to the Expendables 2, as I believe it is an exception to the propaganda rule. Well, not really, but any film that has Stone Cold and Randy Couture in automatically beats every other film in movie history. The fact that these two were the Co-main event, as it were, in the first movie was my biggest ever mark out moment. My skin was tingling for days.

The only other movie I want to watch is Ted. Looks hilarious. Also, Mila Kunis stars in it.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote