MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 will spoil movie-lovers - what are you looking forward to?

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
hahahaha. I think you have it backwards my friend. I guarantee you that the Expendables will have a lot more war and death propaganda than a comic book movie about a team of superheros battling supervillains. Unless by exception you meant that it simply didn't matter to you
Haha, you have it spot on there buddy. With certain things, Wanderlei Silva fighting, Austin and Couture fighting on a major movie, I simply go blind in my admiration and pride.

As for the propaganda, I thinks its probably level pegging as both films hold the same plot. Good v Evil. Evil Foreigners, America saves the day, war and death solve all problems, war and death are normal etc. Messages subliminally put to us to help us prepare and accept wars and death in real life.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote