MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #20440 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Aah, Diablo. Played the shit out of both games, I'd say they were a major part of my childhood. Good to hear the beta seems solid. I don't know how much you can say about the game having only played the beta, but do you reckon Diablo 3 is so good it will be a modern upgrade of a classic series (like Half-Life 2), or is it a step down and will be shit on by nostalic nerds like myself?
The art style is a little more WoWish than I'd like (but not overly so, still gives a Diablo vibe), but as far as the gameplay/story structure/re-playability and general "Diablo feel" it is done quite well and after an hour each with the Barb/WD/Monk, I will say the game is more than capable of being a worthy successor to D2 (which I played for years).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin