MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #20455 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Hangover. Bad hangover. Never go out drinking without your wingman. I think I might have done some weird stuff to/with some girl I shouldn't have put my hands on. Why didn't anyone stop me?
I know that feel.. my hangover has a hangover. I woke up I have this glitter crap on my face and I smell like sweaty chicks. Turned on some Curb your enthusiasm, you know that late/early morning after partying and you aren't sure if you're gonna get sick or not.. Was kinda one of those. Gonna grab a banana and some water, sleep til mid day then find the largest most greasy cheeseburger I can find.

Good luck with the girl situation

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.