MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How is my Muay Thai Technique?

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogly View Post
Thank you, that was so ******* enlightening..
Sorry, I will try to be more productive and helpful with my comments in the future. Following on from my frank review before I would suggest that you work considerably on your footwork. This will allow you to gain proper angles on your strikes to produce more power and strike faster. Also improved footwork would allow you to go in and out of striking range without looking like your bending over for a prostate exam with every combo you throw.

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote