MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #892 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
I just....couldn't get into it. I tried to go through the single-player two seperate times and it just started to bore me and lacked enough action.

What I really want to check out is the new CS. BF3 didn't come close to what I wanted it to be but i'm hoping CS will.
It lacks action compared to Call of Duty, BF3 and other shooters because Half-Life is a story driven game. The combat is shooting sure, but it's story driven. Gordon Freeman is one of the most beloved game characters ever because of the story and atmosphere/way the game plays out.

You have to play it like a story game that has shooting, and not like a shooting game that has a story, if that makes sense.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote