MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #894 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRygu Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It lacks action compared to Call of Duty, BF3 and other shooters because Half-Life is a story driven game. The combat is shooting sure, but it's story driven. Gordon Freeman is one of the most beloved game characters ever because of the story and atmosphere/way the game plays out.

You have to play it like a story game that has shooting, and not like a shooting game that has a story, if that makes sense.
I get what you mean. The story just didn't hold my interest. I'm not generally a huge sci-fi fan so that may be why. I loved Fallout NV because of the story though, played that game way too much.

Right now i'm actually playing NOLF on PC, still a badass game to this day.