MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #20494 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Yeah that's all completely new. You can get that set up for 800 all together used I think. I won't buy anything used again unless I know the history of it from the start. I got burnt on a 4wheeler. You can pretty but look at a boat and tell what condition it's in and a small motor like that is easy to maintain
I was actually thinking about going new buy no way now. That's so expensive for the motor. I mean, you'd be better off in the long run probably because it's new and you know the stability much better, but as you said you can tell the condition pretty well if you can physically look at it, although the motor condition and what it has been through is not unknown, as people tend to fib when it comes to details about their used product.

We should go fishing together sometime.