MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
Aiken
Amateur

Aiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Oh be quiet, man. Another one of those year old 'mma fan' who thinks they know how a fight is going to go because one guy happens to have a bigger reach than the other. Gimme a ****in' break
What part of "Prediction" didn't you understand mate? I guess it's possible that too many jellied eels and Chaz and Dave sing alongs have left you angry - if I still lived in London I might feel the same way.

I'm 100% confident in my own MMA knowledge - I was at the Sears Center when Fedor beat Rogers and there again when Hendo beat Fedor. I took my first Karate lesson in the 1970s, boxed (amateur) for three years as a teenager and picked up my Shodan in Aikido in 1988. But I'm sure you know a lot more about everything don't you?