MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #909 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,728
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I've been playing games on the iPad as well, they are fun but 70% of the games are simple minded games, and the other 30% although well thought out and done, don't hold a candle to high priority games on something like the 3DS or Vita.

iPad is a good source for your all around schedule/life with some fun games attached, but it will never, or at least not for a very very long time replace actual handheld gaming devices.

Don't get me wrong, though, I've been addicted to that Temple Run game for like a week, it's fun to game on for quick 10-15 minute bursts.
__________________


“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote