MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
what the hell do you people expect?

You expect a fight fan to just roll over and say "yeah your right, my favorite fighter doesn't have a chance" ...???

Let's not trouble Jones for this lets just give him his purse and throw in FOTN bonus too because anybody that knows anything knows he would have gotten it.

That's not a fight fan or an "unbiased analyst" (what a joke)that's a bandwagon p***y who wants to be with the cool kids.

Stick to your guns TDK , maybe we'll celebrate this weekend.
Well, I can't say I expected anything, really.

If I did expect anything from a "fight fan", however, it would be a rational discussion about the fighters in question: their abilities; their levels of success; the reasons for the odds being what they are, etc.

I am completely unbiased when it comes to the fighters; I couldn't care less who wins, and when I make a prediction, it's based on (among other things) the criteria listed above.

Not on the guy's attitude.

Not on what a fighter says in an interview.

Not on what he does at some retarded/staged post-weigh in stare-down.

And finally, I suspect guys are responding as much to the random/uncalled-for negs like, "**** YOU", and, "SHUT UP", that TDK throws around, as much as they are his homerific posts.