MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scotch recommendations?

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
The glenlivet aged 12 years is a fantastic scotch. There are some better single malt scotches out there for close to the same price. I will list a few, but I'm not recommending them today because they are hit and miss and I do not want you to buy something for your birthday that you end up not liking.

What I'd recommend to try at some point: laphroaig 10 years, highland park 12 years and macallen 12 years. While I like highland park the best out of those three it is the most hit and miss scotch I've mentioned. I've never heard someone say "its okay" its either a fantastic scotch or its shit.

TL;DR I recommend the glenlivet 12 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
You will not be disapointed!
Well I must say you guys know your scotch I had the glenlivet and loved it.

I was not disappointed