MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #60 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
You expect trolling for guys like Rampage, Shogun, and Machida because they are you know exciting and not little bitches that sit out a year to protect their brand.

I don't believe Rashad has fans, just people who are dealing with some sort of undiagnosable mental condition.

Also it seems to me all the "cool" kids are on the Jon Jones bandwagon of HATE.
I am a Rashad fan as well.

I just find it extremely humorous how someone can say as if they have some kind of certainty that he will without a doubt beat a guy like Jones.

It reminds me of when Cooper was saying not only that Machida would beat Jones, but that he would beat Jones easily. It sounded exactly like TDK does right now. Even if Rashad manages to win, there is no possible way someone can be so confident about it prior to the fight.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague