MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #20564 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I don't know what you're looking for, but anything from The vice guide to travel is worth watching.

Haha, yeah i actually just watched some of these yesterday. good stuff.

I might have to check out that one you mentioned Budhisten

A re-watched Some Kind Of Monster a couple of weeks ago and it made me think about the time it first came out and people were going on like "these guys aren't metal anymore, **** Metallica" "these guys are wimps man"

Which was hilarious since they were middle aged men with kids and people expected them to still be just like they were 20 years ago.

Shit must be way more extreme in punk rock though.