MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #121 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Allow me to answer for the man. If Jon Jones wins he will engage in a tantrum the likes of which we haven't seen...since the last time Jon Jones finished a legend. If by some miracle Jon Jones loses, TDK will engage in a victory tantrum that will lead to his expulsion from the board. I like to think of tonight as a win/win. Either or Dark Knight will be emasculated and that just fills me with a sense of warmth. Not to be confused with the warmth that Rashad will feel when he is choked out, or the warmth of TDK bladder expelling his urine in his pants upon seeing his hero and sexual surrogate lose, but the warmth of Karma, sweet Karma.

namaste.
When Rashad loses wait until you see what TDK has to change his sig and avatar to