MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Tuesday April 10th

I didn't get to go to the gym today and my partner had to do stuff so I did a little conditioning/cardio exercise at home:

Cardio/Conditiong

Since I don't have a stop watch or a timer really and I was alone, I just put on a CD and I did each action for the whole song then did the next for the next song, etc.

Song 1 - Jump Rope, focus on keep moving whole time
Song 2 - Shadow boxing (3 lbs), focused on keeping hands up and moving the WHOLE time
Song 3 - 10 push ups, 20 jump squats, 20 sit-ups, 15 decline push ups, 20 jump squats, 20 sit ups, 10 push ups (did this as many times as I could)
Song 4 - GnP practice on Heavy bag. Did 15 punches/knees/elbows from every position. Then practiced rolling with the bag and bucking it over.
Song 5 - REST/DRINK WATER
Song 6 - Same as song 1
Song 7 - Same as song 2
Song 8 - Same as song 3
Song 9 - same as song 4

I probably won't do anything for the rest of the day except maybe some boxing technique on the heavy bag.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote