MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #308 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Wow i never saw anyone say lyoto's punches werent power shots. Lets not forget Lyoto is the only person to knock out rashad evans, one of the only 2 people to knock out randy couture (Say randy was too old, whatever you want to, but NO one has ever beat randy like that, all of his fights have been competitive), and he is the only person to actually legitly "rock" jon jones. You can say rashad rocked jones but if u watch the fight machida fight, jones actually almost fell down so take that for what you will but i think machida is the most accurate striker at LHW and because of that, he hits alot harder then someone who is naturally a heavy hitter.