MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Juggernaut5150's Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Juggernaut5150
MMA Fanatic

Juggernaut5150 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Juggernaut5150's Training Log

Hey dudes, here I will be documenting my mma and conditoning references. I was previously on sherdog.net, but now transferring over here for good.

Alittle about myself and stats: I'm 23 years old, 6'0 about 185lbs (83kg) with solid muscular build from years of bodybuilding since I was 14 or 15. I've studied basic Muay Thai and have minimal Wing Chun Kuen bxing experience but didn't continue into any of these, professionally or reguarly due to a loss of interest and education.

I've been inactively attending different BJJ academies since last year, reading up on the sport and also watching tournaments, but not formally attending classes.

I had my first official lesson last year, which was training basic Guard Passing for 30 minutes but I didn't return to that club, and found a new academy which is more of an "Open Mat" club, but with a notorius notable instructor.

I've currently had about 5-6 hours of bjj practice on different sessions and aim to get about 60-100 hours of MMA training this year which is around 4-5 lessons every week in boxing, muay thai, bjj and wrestling. I'm still financing my lessons, so I'll be taking it slow for a few weeks and going to different dojos on different arts (boxing, bjj) untill i'm financed for a complete mma gym

And i generally want to go to a boxing gym anyway to focus more on standup technique so that it compliments my mma striking in due time.

My aim is to compete in mma (atleast bjj tournaments) by the end of this year so I have alot of hardship on the way. I'm also including lifts and conditioning here too for my reference.

Along with various other contemporary stuff like meditation, bikram yoga, diets or even how many glasses of water recorded.

Cheers!

Last edited by Juggernaut5150 : 05-07-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Juggernaut5150 is offline   Reply With Quote