MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fat burner supplements?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Me and one of my buddies use Arson caffeine based fat burners after a long lay off and they work a treat to lose the pounds that have been put on.

I wouldn't suggest long term use but they do helpget you in shape. I say help because they arent miracle pills they help out alongside a healthy eating program and excercise routine.

Liek the dude above said lay off the beer, that's the best way to lose weight. If you feel like going out for a drink stick to vodka and lemonade or something. Also I find (and my coaches recommend) it is unrealsitic to completley cut out junk food. It's good to be bad sometimes and stops things getting boring so once a week (Saturday night for me) get a pizza or McDonalds in you
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote