MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 90% of UFC fighters use steroids?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
I wonder why Overeem waited untill this point in the game to finally try roids??? Look at him, it obvious he don't need them because he is huge and ripped but he must have just started since he just tested hot.

The old saying, you can fool the fans but you cant fool the players says a lot.

Anyway my personal unverified, unproven, pure speculation thoughts on the issue is that more than 50% of ALL fighters use PED'S and probably 70% have used them at one point.

Yes, I have used them myself, I am in my early 40's and I had a experince with roids in my mid 20's , on and off 2-3 years. Its been a while but Im still around people who use them on and off, like I said before, you can fool the fans but not the players..
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote