MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #50 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post

Qarth looked fantastic as well, really looking forward to those scenes.
I think everybody can relate to one or two characters. If I had to say whom it would have to be Stannis and Rob. Guess I would be part of the Baratheon clan...lolz! Definitely not Renly though...roflz! I love my woman and whoring too much oh and alcohol.

Can't stand Littlefinger, the eunuch is such a meager character, Joffrey is a sadistical lil devil, and Cersei just makes me want to do what that pirate said...ahhaha!

As for the Greyjoys...well...one has to look into their history. A subversive clan.

I actually like Daenerys...need to find a wife like that. KRY you know of any British chicks like her or Emma Watson...I DRINK TO THAT!!!

I read the synopsis of all the books. Hot damn!!! This is one seriously twisted series. All I can say is no one is immune. Such a dark world Martin created. The only comical moments come from the dwarf if anything...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote