MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #321 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Back at the top of the page, bitches!
Mon 4-23: 3 mile run, kata (because sometimes I kind of miss them. Go ahead and judge) and jump rope.
Tue: MT was various kick, knee and hands drills with no annoying plyo which is fine with me. We ended with a lengthy boxing combination.
Wed: AM BJJ I'll go into tomorrow, then after work 30 min stepmill and about 15 min jump rope with 3 90 second breaks. I tried to mix it up with double scotch and double foot and other crap that made me work harder. EDIT: AM BJJ was knee on belly transitions, pulling guard to side control, and gi chokes.
Thur: MT was brutal and super awesome stations. I'm achy in the best way.
Fri: I forget what I did.
Sat: Hugus seminar. A lot of stuff from side control. It was great to train with a woman again.
Sun: rested

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 05-03-2012 at 09:45 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote