MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva vs. Sonnen II moved to UFC 148 - Press conference + staredown video inside!

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Pretty lame it is not going to be in Brasil now... Sonnen is such an unrepentant bastard, part of me has to like him. The other part of me however, can not wait to see him get his lights put out for being such an attention whore. Either way, I'll be tuning in so he's done his job successfully I guess... It's funny he wasn't as arrogant when Wand cornered him and told him to mind his manners more when doing promotional stuff. He must not be THAT crazy
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote