MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans Pre/Post Fight Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #315 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Yeah well shit happens I guess. Respect to you guys for pulling for Rashad
Like I said it was the one and only time I'd pull for em! It's a morale victory cuz he did the best out of everyone including Bonnar. Obviously Hamill doesn't quite count.

The second round turned the tides a bit with the elbows landing regularly. After that he was really flat and changed into a different mode. I probably would have done the same knowing I WOULD NOT want to give him the satisfaction of KOing,submitting or finishing me in some highlight reel fashion. Lose the battle, but live to fight another day. I wanted a five rounder and I got it so I'm not complaining. Just wished he would have engaged a bit more. He did land a few shots though.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.