MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 04:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
By far the best episode of the season so far. The scene with Cat and Littlefinger was proper greatness, amazing acting from both parts. Another great moment was when Tywin rode in to Harrenhall. Love the actor, he really has that presence about him.
Glad you mentioned that scene. I think Lady Stark should win an Emmy. Her emotions resonate throughout the series, but especially in that scene. Powerful stuff!

Gotta give it up to the producers for selecting various camera shots and angles to get the most out of every scene. Of course the casting is pretty dead on. So many unique characters. Littlefinger is still a prick and Joffrey reminds me of a kindergarten version of Commodus in Gladiator.

They'd better finish up this series with five+ seasons or however many there are.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote