MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **MMA Forum Official** Member Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 05:08 AM   #348 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
My work doesn't allow anything past the sleeve, otherwise you have to wear long sleeves. I'm not a big fan of quarter sleeves and no way I'm wearing long sleeves over summer.

Your tattoo guy must be pretty big if he's booked up that far.
If I go full sleeve, which im intending to, then I will probably wear long sleeves at work. It isnt a rule but I like to have them covered at work.

My Tattoo guy is a girl, and she is one of the best tattooists in the area. worth the wait in my eyes. There are a lot of really terrible Tattoo places round here so the good ones tend to get booked well in advance.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote