MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I've actually been wondering how the hell non book readers actually follow this show.

It's very complex and in depth, and tbh you're only getting about 30% compared to the books, they simply cannot fit enough into a 10 hour season to give you the full story and character development.

Give the books a go man, if you don't enjoy the show more having read them I'll be stupidly surprised.
I'm definately gonna read the books (at least the first one) and then rewatch the whole 2 series. I know for a fact Ive missed out on loads of back story that would make it so much better.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote