MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #20745 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Well, it's an obligatory thing. When you finish high school, you have 1-2 yrs to join the military. It was my decision to pick navy though. It's 11 months but i'm contemplating on staying and making a career out of it. I'm sure i'll love it and i'm actually excited to go already. The work is interesting i'm sure, you can excercise a lot and i can finally get back to wrestling. This is the plan.

It's a date handsome.
I spent a year in the navy from september 2010 to august 2011. A lot of hassle, sure, but a ton of fun. It's super easy to make friends with your fellow soliders, and I still keep in touch with like 5 or 6 of them. Most officers are cool aswell, once the whole boot camp period is over. I certainly don't regret signing up.