MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got to meet Master Sylvio Behring, of Franco Behring Alliance.

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Purgetheweak
Black & Gold

Purgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By All
Thanks for the rep!

Yah, Master Sylvio only comes up to Canada twice a year, was lucky enough to be there when he came. It was kind of a surprise, I didn't know about the seminar, just showed up for my regular class and there was like 20 more people than usual.

What really got me was when he talked about "Professor Werdum", don't often think of MMA fighters being called professor, despite the obvious fact that most of them are blackbelts in various martial arts.

Purgetheweak is offline   Reply With Quote