MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
This section is not meant for 1 liner, throw away posts, and this debate has been over for a while so I will close the thread.

This section is made for in-depth, long winded posts with supporting evidence (and links to them), etc. Check Spoken and my posts in the first 3 pages or so to see the kind of posts/discussion this section requires.

If you want to make a new thread on religion, please feel free to do so they are interesting threads, but look at SpoKen's opening post in this thread to understand the type of post you must make, and my posts following his to understand the type of response required. This isn't a "type a paragraph or single line" section.

PM me if you want more information.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin