MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #90 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
1 episode of Breaking Bad season 3 left and then that's all Netflix currently has to stream. Gonna have to find a new show on there to keep me busy. Might try out Arrestes Development or Weeds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post

Currently on my fifth viewing. Would gladly give a testicle for another series. Best TV show of all time. End of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
The best show of all time! Interestingly my favorite episode is "The Weight." RIP Ginny Sac...

They even showed the foot stomp scene...haha! Who can forget the iconic scene where's he smoking his cigar in the lawn chair holding his AR. David Chase has to make a movie...somehow.
Would definitely recommend finding a download or dvd of Breaking Bad season 4. Such a great series. Should watch while season 3 is still fresh in your head.

Man I would kill for another series too. Still not sure how I feel about the way they ended it. I understand what they were trying to do but would have preferred something else. Stil the great TV show of all time though.
IcemanJacques is offline   Reply With Quote