MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #92 (permalink)
IcemanJacques
Bantamweight

IcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level nowIcemanJacques is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Yah based on the recommendations from many people I watched all of the Breaking Bad seasons. Gus is the man! "Los Hermanos" was one of the best episodes when they did a flashback.

There was a time when I was in denial. Figured it was Chase leaving it up the audience...you know kinda like those books where you can choose your own adventure. But all points to what we all know now. The key was in the scene with Tony and Bobby in the boat when they comment about that.

I got this souvenir Bada Bing shirt...haha! Damn what a show.
Haha Los Hermanos was awesome. I love Walter, still can't decide who my favorite TV character is out of him and Tony Soprano.

Yeah that's true. I just don't know if they ended it as well as they should have. I think I would have preferred something big to happen rather than it being left up to me. Still the greatest series ever but if I have one criticism then that's it.

Haha I want one, looking into getting a big canvas print of Tony with a cigar to go above my TV.
IcemanJacques is offline   Reply With Quote