MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Dana White Had To Work Hard (And Pay) To Convince Anderson Silva To Fight In

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKREN4WIN View Post
Yeah. Sonnen could care less where the fight is, he just wants to kick Andersons ass. Anderson should not waist his time on where the fight takes place and just show up amd fight.

Shit happens and the UFC has to do what they have to do. You would think that a veteran like AS would understand that. Or is he just being a diva.
YEAH, Anderson wants a chance to fight in his home town and give them the satisfaction of seeing him beat Chael (AGAIN) and he is a diva. But Chael runs around whinning about how he never lost as is this phantom MW champion...and ANDERSON is the DIVA?????
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote