MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New here - From the UG

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
WatchinMMA
MMA Fanatic

WatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKREN4WIN View Post
No. This place is cool. I used to post on Sherdog and those people are quacks, including the mods. People here are mostly respectful and the mods do a good job keeping order. And trolls get shut down quickly.

Welcome aboard.

Watch out though, there are people here who will negative rep you just because you do not agree with there point of view.
Ahh thanks bro, good to hear. I definitely will disagree with people here im sure, hopefully you dont get banned from rep points. There are a ton of weirdos on the UG too, especially the fedor nuthuggers there. Good to have a UFC board so I can avoid most of that nonsense
WatchinMMA is offline   Reply With Quote