MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: BJ Penn And Tito Ortiz Will Join UFC Hall Of Fame

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Well we have different opinions but I think that the Hall of Fame has it's standards (Coleman, Shamrock, Severn) and fighters that are better than those in the Hall deserve tobe inducted. One of the reasons the baseball hall of fame is such a joke is the desire to only induct the "very special" which leads to if you have a reason not to induct you don't. I'd hate to see the UFC become that.
I just think its ridiculous to have Legends of the sports, dominant champions, and then people like Josh Koscheck who is neither and at the end ofthe day isn't great. He isn't a great fighter like the Silvas and GSPs. The HOF should be for the greats. Not every fighter that comes along with an above average record.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote