MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 148: Dana White Had To Work Hard (And Pay) To Convince Anderson Silva To Fight In

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
ASKREN4WIN
Featherweight

ASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgetheweak View Post
I would be pissed if I was promised a chance to fight in front of 60,000 of my countrymen, then told that it's not going to happen because my boss doesn't know how to plan properly.
How do you know it was the UFCs fault? Dana White has been planning events for years now and has not had this happen. How do you know the UN did not schedule after the UFC did?

AS has a right to be upset and disappointed, but why are they having to work hard to convince him to fight elsewhere?
Askren
JDS
Belcher
Shogun
Fedor
Hendo
Sonnen
ASKREN4WIN is offline   Reply With Quote