MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New here - From the UG

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
WatchinMMA
MMA Fanatic

WatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of lightWatchinMMA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
bygones eh. i dont believe in past lives so your record on the ug is immaterial really.

however for what its worth....the reality is that fedor, silva and gsp have earned their press and credit. they have also earned their fans. if people go on anti fedor trolls or anti silva trolls etc, they will meet opposition wherever they go.

people will post and write about these guys because they are legends and because people will read.

i get that you dont like a fighter or that you dont particularly want to read about him, but others do and the reality is thats mma.

there are literally 100s of american fighters and ufc fighters around. not every article is always going to be about them.

thats my opinion anyways.

welcome and better luck i suppose.
thanks bro. I had a great time on the UG while I was there and was a member since 2005. Things just got too stupid. Anywhere else I look fedor threads are buried.

This place already looks great.. I just wish it had an iphone app
WatchinMMA is offline   Reply With Quote