MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question about the danger of a technique I did

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
mastodon2222
Bantamweight

mastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwydien View Post
lol ok we had a big misunderstanding about what went on. when you said it was vague i was like what?! Now i see. I didn't touch his throat, it was the beck of his neck that i was pushing against. and his for head was against the outside of my right knee (he was at my side, i was on my back). i wrapped my right arm around the back of his neck (like friends do to one another) then i put my wrist into my left arm like you would with a choke and basically pulled his neck toward me.
Cranking someone's neck from any position is kinda dangerous, proceed with caution.
mastodon2222 is offline   Reply With Quote